Sunday, August 1, 2010
My Summer loves.....
(Squaw racer tank $24)
I've worn this tank top out, this summer....seriously....it's been my go-to piece for day time play with my little "Blondie" and the night scene for catching live music and dinners with friends (paired with shorts and boots, scarves, funky jewelry, etc.) We have a few left and just opened a fresh batch of youth sizes on white tanks with utility pockets! Let us know if you're interested!
I'm kind of an expert picnic girl. We don't stop with sandwiches and fruit salad....we do lot's of evening picnics at various parks and outdoor events and have been having a blast doing "breakfast on the blanket," as my 4 yr old calls it. This vintage green blanket is perfect and I can't wait to pass it on to her when she is a little older.
We've had a blast keeping these things on hand....slipping a few to friends and clients just to see them smile and try to remember the last time they had a few! If you can't remember when you last smoked a candy cig...we'll send you a few boxes! Leave us your email in the comment section and they'll be on the way!

Hope you've been having lot's of fun this summer!

Check in tomorrow for this week's "Cover Love" feature!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger katie jean said...
I am lovin' your style! I have a blanket too. Perfect for picnic's, it's aqua and avocado! Have a great week :D

Blogger giselle said...
ohhh man! i love those candy cig!

they don't have it anymore here in Singapore. The last i remember seeing them were in Snoopy packets, not those as cool as yours in the picture.

please send me some. rachel, splitchick@gmail.com

Blogger caitlin! said...
i would love love love to purchase two of those tanks! where can i find your online shop? email me please! caitlin.george@gmail.com

Blogger Justine said...
OMG ive seriously been looking for those cute candy cigs for a cowboy and indian themed party...every candy shop ive went into hasnt had em:(
but if u guys are still handing em out: justinelara1@gmail.com :)

Post a Comment