Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Behind closed doors......
Somewhere in southeast Kansas on a very dusty day......
I have a big imagination, cinematic even....but I couldn't figure out why this old building was tattered, and moldy and falling down while the bright red door was absolutely flawless. I could tell it was new! There were piles of rubbish everywhere but this single chair was places just by the door with precise intention. It looked like an old bar or saloon or maybe even a historic Theater or Playhouse.

I hope this wise man door knocker didn't mind my little "Blondie" and I poking around a bit. We found a few broken down guitars and lots of old glassware in piles by the overgrown garden. This would have been a great place for a drink and a few tunes. Maybe next trip.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger TDK said...
ummm this place looks amazing!

Post a Comment